Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Tommy Caffee (Character)
from "Brotherhood" (2006)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)|
... aka "Братство" - Russia
... aka "Bratstvo" - Serbia
... aka "Brotherhood - Legami di sangue" - Italy (imdb display title)
... aka "Se dyo metopa" - Greece (DVD title)
... aka "Vértestvérek" - Hungary
- Birnam Wood Comes to Dunsinane (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- All the Interim Is Like a Phantasma (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- The Chimes at Midnight (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- Give Me the Ocular Proof... (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
- The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Clarke
Tommy Caffee: I knocked, but no answer.
Peggy Fitzgerald: [working in the garden] That's 'cause no one's home.
Tommy Caffee: Well, that's funny because both your cars are here. Is he inside?
Peggy Fitzgerald: Not that you would know.
Tommy Caffee: And if I asked to use your bathroom?
Peggy Fitzgerald: I'd tell you that the toilet exploded just this morning.
Tommy Caffee: How about a glass of water?
Peggy Fitzgerald: Sink exploded, too.
Tommy Caffee: Then you're in luck 'cause I'm an excellent plumber.
Peggy Fitzgerald: Ah, but you're not union, and we only use union labor. You have very flirty eyes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.