“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Check Out the Fall 2017 Television Schedule (Updated 6/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 1:13 AM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 June 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Little Big Shots: Forever Young, The F Word, Code Black, Arrow, Speechless (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 June 2017, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- Laurence Fishburne’s Cinema Gypsy Prods. Re-Ups ABC Studios Overall Deal, Taps Melissa Gelineau As Head Of TV (From Deadline TV. 22 June 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Dishes How She's Most Different From Joe Manganiello (From E! Online. 19 June 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Patrick Stewart and our Top 5 Celebrity Memes to celebrate The Emoji Movie (From Cineplex. 15 June 2017, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Lorna Luft Opens Up About Mom Judy Garland's Battle with Addiction — and Her Relationship with Sister Liza Minnelli (From PEOPLE.com. 22 June 2017, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Happy Father’s Day! See How Alec Baldwin, David Beckham and More Celebrated with Their Cute Kiddos (From PEOPLE.com. 19 June 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Frank Sinatra’s Daughter Nancy Posts Heartbreaking Father’s Day Tribute: ‘Sleep Warm, Poppa’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 June 2017, 9:08 AM, PDT)