“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 48) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 August 2017, 5:43 PM, PDT)
- Matt LeBlanc Explains Turning Down Modern Family Role (From Screen Rant. 22 August 2017, 5:06 PM, PDT)
- link to the feeling (From FilmExperience. 22 August 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Salary Survey 2017: A Look at Who Makes What in TV (From Variety - TV News. 22 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive ‘Guilty Party’ Trailer Premiere: Sofia Vergara’s Son, Manolo, Stars in New Digital Thriller -- Watch (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 August 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Is a Guest Sports Announcer at Baseball Game -- and He's Pretty Good (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 August 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg Edges Out Dwayne Johnson as Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actor (From The Wrap. 22 August 2017, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- How Christina El Moussa's Split from Ex Tarek Has Changed Her: 'If Something's on My Mind, You’re Gonna Know' (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin: Inside the Beloved Comedy Duo's Bitter Split and How They Finally Reunited (From PEOPLE.com. 21 August 2017, 3:08 PM, PDT)