“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Ariel Winter Shows Off Cleavage in 'Lapalme' Magazine, Says She's Thought About Going Into Politics (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 October 2017, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2017-18 Season Ratings (updated 10/17/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2017, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Gang’s All Here! Cristiano Ronaldo’s Pregnant Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Shares New Family Photo: ‘I Love Them’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Brought a Ton of Stars Together For One Voice: Somos Live! (From Popsugar. 16 October 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez on Teaming Up with Alex Rodriguez and Marc Anthony for Hurricane Benefit Concert: ‘We Are All Family’ (From PEOPLE.com. 13 October 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- The Way Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Look at Each Other Is Priceless (From Popsugar. 13 October 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Why Nick Lachey's 5-Year-Old Son Doesn't Want Him to Compete on DWTS Anymore: 'It Broke My Heart' (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Music Talk with India’s Fantastic Four: Sanam (From Bollyspice. 17 October 2017, 1:09 AM, PDT)
- Vanessa Lachey on the New Top Chef Jr.: 'These Kids Are Seasoned Chefs — but Without the Ego' (From PEOPLE.com. 12 October 2017, 1:43 PM, PDT)