“This has been the toughest week of my life. I’m gonna miss ur advice, hugs, smile, and laugh. I’ll love you forever daddy – Your youngest,” the 18-year-old tweeted along with a photo of himself and his father, Roy, drinking milkshakes.
Roy was laid to rest in a funeral on Saturday, E! News reports. The circumstances surrounding his death have not been made public.
Rodriguez wrote a lengthier tribute to his father on Instagram, adding, “My Dad was the most kind hearted, »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Emmys 2017: Handicapping the Top Series and Performer Races (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ugly Betty Cast Reunites at Benefit Concert: “Familia Forever” (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- ABC Fall Premiere Dates: Xl Grey's Return, Scandal's Swan Song and More (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Here's What Sofía Vergara Has to Say About Those Joe Manganiello Divorce Rumors (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 6:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘Modern Family’ Kids Set Two-Season Deal With Big Pay Bump (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: James Corden Opens Up About Baby No. 3, Emmy Noms and New 'Carpool Karaoke!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 July 2017, 11:18 PM, PDT)
- Barbara Sinatra, Wife of Frank Sinatra, Dies at 90 (From The Wrap. 25 July 2017, 12:19 PM, PDT)
- Coming Distractions: Kingsman: The Golden Circle comes to America in red band trailer (From The AV Club. 20 July 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Statesman Reports For Duty In The Bonkers Red Band Trailer For Kingsman: The Golden Circle (From We Got This Covered. 20 July 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)