Ok, now it can be said: Bazinga!
After months of high-stakes negotiations, The Big Bang Theory has secured a two-season, 48-episode renewal at CBS, the network announced Monday. The pact ensures that TV’s No. 1 comedy — currently in its 10th season — will stick around through Season 12.
Late last month it was reported that a renewal deal between CBS and producer Warner Bros. hinged on cast members Mayim Bialik (Amy) and Melissa Rauch (Bernadette), both of whom were seeking salary parity with their much higher paid co-stars. »
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Geostorm' Pranks New York City, Alternate 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Endings and More (From Movies.com. 17 October 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Katie Lovejoy’s Drama Series “Dead Inside” Put Into Development by The CW (From Women and Hollywood. 17 October 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- New Justice League Motion Poster Helps Kickoff The Flash Week (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2017, 10:47 AM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Bill Pullman Doubles His Treasure at the Woodstock Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 17 October 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Two-Face’s New Animated Origin, Heroes for Hire, Evil Supergirl & More (From Slash Film. 17 October 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Roseanne: First Photos From Set of ABC Revival — Who's Missing? (From TVLine.com. 17 October 2017, 2:36 PM, PDT)
Jim Parsons (II)
- The Big Bang Theory: Season 11 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2017, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory: Season 11 Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 October 2017, 12:42 AM, PDT)
- Young Sheldon: Season One Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 October 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)