20 March 2017 11:10 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Perhaps that was just how Luke dressed for the Tosche Station.
In the picture of Luke, first posted by a fan account, it is clear Hamill is wearing a T-shirt under his tunic, and he is not wearing the character's leggings.
"For years Lucasfilm wouldn't release this pic-u can see the low-cut t-shirt under my tunic& I'm not wearing my leggings #StopInTheNameOfLove," Hamill tweeted to his more than 1.7 million followers.
- Ryan Parker
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Finn’s Going To Be A Big Deal In Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From We Got This Covered. 23 May 2017, 9:31 PM, PDT)
- Teen Attemps Backflip at his Graduation and It Does Not Go Well (From TVovermind.com. 23 May 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- John Boyega says The Last Jedi will see Finn finally become a "big deal" (From JoBlo. 23 May 2017, 6:59 PM, PDT)
Mark Hamill (I)
- Carrie Fisher Graces ‘Vanity Fair’ Cover in Honor of ‘Stars Wars’ 40th Anniversary (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Fisher Transforms into Princess Leia for Her Final Film The Last Jedi: See a New Photo of the Late Icon (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Cast Smolders In Annie Liebovitz Cover Shoot (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 11:02 AM, PDT)
Three Cases of Murder (1955)
- Billie Lourd Shares a Sweet Photo of Carrie Fisher for First Mother’s Day Since Her Death (From PEOPLE.com. 14 May 2017, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Reba McEntire Shares Hilarious ‘Hipster’ Throwback Photo on Twitter (From PEOPLE.com. 4 May 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Everything We Know (From PEOPLE.com. 2 May 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)