Okay, just give us “Fargo” season three right now, please. There’s another a full month to wait until the acclaimed series returns, but holy moly, it’s looking like the best batch of episodes yet, and it’ll all be anchored by Ewan McGregor playing dual roles.
The actor will be taking the lead as Emmitt and Ray Stussy, brothers who couldn’t be more different, who are central to a story (yet to be fully revealed) that involves a terrific cast including Carrie Coon (who will also be starring in the final season of “The Leftovers” this spring), Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Michael Stuhlbarg, David Thewlis, and more.
- Kevin Jagernauth
Similar News ItemsEwan McGregor
- Christopher Robin Casts Winnie the Pooh and His Hundred Acre Wood Pals (From MovieWeb. 14 August 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Prequels Almost Got a Totally Different Anakin Skywalker (From MovieWeb. 13 August 2017, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Actors Almost Cast in Star Wars Movies (From MovieWeb. 10 August 2017, 4:26 PM, PDT)
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Fargo: FX Boss Hoping for Season Four (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 August 2017, 8:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fargo’: Will There Be a Season 4 of FX Series? (From Variety - TV News. 9 August 2017, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- 12 Actresses Absurdly Accused of Being Too Old or Too Fat, From Chloe Grace Moretz to Jennifer Lawrence (Photos) (From The Wrap. 8 August 2017, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fargo,’ ‘Big Little Lies,’ ‘Black Mirror’ and ‘Sherlock’ Rely on Rich Ensemble Storytelling (From Variety - TV News. 15 August 2017, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wonder Women’ Blu-ray and 4K Announcement Sends it Flying to Top of Amazon Bestsellers Chart (From TheHDRoom. 12 August 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘Wonder Women’ Blu-ray and 4K Announcement Sends it Flying to Top of Amazon Bestsellers (From TheHDRoom. 12 August 2017, 3:17 PM, PDT)