Okay, just give us “Fargo” season three right now, please. There’s another a full month to wait until the acclaimed series returns, but holy moly, it’s looking like the best batch of episodes yet, and it’ll all be anchored by Ewan McGregor playing dual roles.
The actor will be taking the lead as Emmitt and Ray Stussy, brothers who couldn’t be more different, who are central to a story (yet to be fully revealed) that involves a terrific cast including Carrie Coon (who will also be starring in the final season of “The Leftovers” this spring), Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Michael Stuhlbarg, David Thewlis, and more.
- Kevin Jagernauth
Similar News ItemsEwan McGregor
- Dan Stevens Is Open to a Beauty and the Beast Sequel (From MovieWeb. 23 April 2017, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Ewan McGregor: Good Genes or Good Docs? (From TMZ. 23 April 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- The Battle for 2017’s Best TV Show (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2017, 9:48 AM, PDT)
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- Fargo: Season Three Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 April 2017, 8:16 PM, PDT)
- ‘Fargo’ Season 3: Can You Really Make Six Figures Playing Bridge? (From The Wrap. 20 April 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Fargo Season 3, Episode 1 Review: Ends With A Thud... Or Was It A Splat? (From LRM Online. 20 April 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman director on what she’d like to see in the sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2017, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Diana becomes a hero in Wonder Woman concept art (From Flickeringmyth. 21 April 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Fargo: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four on FX? (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 April 2017, 8:31 PM, PDT)