Okay, just give us “Fargo” season three right now, please. There’s another a full month to wait until the acclaimed series returns, but holy moly, it’s looking like the best batch of episodes yet, and it’ll all be anchored by Ewan McGregor playing dual roles.
The actor will be taking the lead as Emmitt and Ray Stussy, brothers who couldn’t be more different, who are central to a story (yet to be fully revealed) that involves a terrific cast including Carrie Coon (who will also be starring in the final season of “The Leftovers” this spring), Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Michael Stuhlbarg, David Thewlis, and more.
- Kevin Jagernauth
Similar News ItemsEwan McGregor
- Update: Disney’s Beauty and the Beast nears $700 million worldwide, overtakes Logan to become biggest release of 2017 to date (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- The Week in Star Wars – Rogue One alternative endings revealed, Leia in The Last Jedi update, Han Solo plot details and more (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2017, 1:46 AM, PDT)
- This Week in TV Trailers: 'Handmaid's Tale,' 'Fargo' and More (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 25 March 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- What Michael Shannon Looks Like as Cable in Deadpool 2 (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- "Fargo" Teases Third Season of Polite Crime, Red Snow, and Twice the Ewan McGregor (From FilmExperience. 23 March 2017, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Fargo Season 3's Official Trailer Imagines a World Where Ewan McGregor Isn't Attractive (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Fargo Season 3 Trailer: They're Coming (From TVfanatic. 25 March 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- See Ewan McGregor as Combative Twin Brothers in New 'Fargo' Trailer (From Rolling Stone. 22 March 2017, 6:48 PM, PDT)
- Fargo season 3 gets a new trailer and promo, season premiere synopsis revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 22 March 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)