Rob Lowe will trust no one… except his sons this summer.
The Emmy-nominated actor will star in A&E’s “The Lowe Files” with his sons Matthew and John Owen, the network announced Monday. As the title suggest, the show will do its best “X-Files” attempt to investigate the unexplained, ranging from unsolved legends to ancient eerie stories over the course of nine episodes.
“Since I was a kid I’ve loved unexplained legends, strange phenomena and the scary, supernatural stories told around campfires,” Lowe said in a statement. “When I became a father I shared those tales with my two sons. Together we bonded over Bigfoot, UFO’s, and every creepy and bizarre story we could find, passionately debating if they were real… or not. And we swore that »
- Hanh Nguyen
Similar News ItemsRob Lowe (I)
- Et Obsessions: 'The Handmaid's Tale,' 'How to Be a Latin Lover' and 'Places' by Lea Michele (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 April 2017, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Rob Lowe Named KFC’s New Colonel Sanders (From Uinterview. 22 April 2017, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- Rob Lowe as KFC’s Colonel Sanders Is Just His ‘Grinder’ Character Trolling Us, Right? (From Indiewire. 21 April 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Twitter Is Loving This Imaginary Scam Involving Lupita Nyong'o and Rihanna (From Popsugar. 21 April 2017, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Reveals Her Stoner Habits, Pokes Fun at Her Infamous Oscar Speech (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 April 2017, 1:21 AM, PDT)
- Star Sightings: Rihanna Has Epic Dance-Off at Coachella, and More! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 April 2017, 8:15 PM, PDT)
"Bates Motel" (2013)
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ and ‘Genius’ Debut Plus More TV You Must See This Week (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 April 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Performer of the Week: Susan Sarandon (From TVLine.com. 22 April 2017, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of Cable & Streaming TV Shows (A-d) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 April 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)