The truth is finally out there, again.
After a long delay, a deal is finally in place to produce a second edition of Fox’s “The X-Files” revival. The show’s three principals — stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, and creator/executive producer Chris Carter — are back for the new installment.
The event series is set to air during the 2017-2018 season, with production set to begin in summer 2017.
Read More: ‘The X-Files’ Update: Renewal Talks are Progressing, But It’s Not Likely to Return Next Season
“Iconic characters, rich storytelling, bold creators – these are the hallmarks of great TV shows. And they are some of the reasons why ‘The X-Files’ has had such a profound impact on millions of fans worldwide,” said David Madden, President, Fox Broadcasting Company. “Chris’ creativity, along with the brilliant work of David and Gillian, continue to propel this pop culture phenomenon, and we can »
- Michael Schneider
Similar News Items"The X Files" (1993)
- Dragonstorm featured in new Transformers: The Last Knight TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Update: Gurinder Chadha’s “Viceroy’s House” Gets U.S. Distribution (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
Gillian Anderson (I)
- Gillian Anderson Channels David Bowie For American Gods (From TVovermind.com. 26 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Gillian Anderson Embodies Ziggy Stardust-Era David Bowie On ‘American Gods’ (From ET Canada. 25 May 2017, 7:52 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Gillian Anderson Embodies Ziggy Stardust-Era David Bowie on 'American Gods' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Twin Peaks Recap: The Bloom Is Off the Blue Rose, Plus: Bobby's a What Now? (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2017, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- Your TV Budget: How Much Is Too Much To Spend on TV? (From Indiewire Television. 23 May 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Your TV Budget: How Much Is Too Much To Spend on TV? (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 2:22 PM, PDT)