Apparently newborn twins aren’t enough to keep Jay Z busy! The 47-year-old rapper announced on Sunday that he will be releasing a new album, 4:44, on Friday, June 30.
The record will be his 13th studio album, his first since 2013’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, and it will be available exclusively to Tidal and Sprint users.
The entertainment mogul announced the collaboration over the weekend, revealing that in addition to gifting Tidal subscribers with his new music, existing Sprint customers will also get a complimentary six-month trial of Tidal for their use.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Jay Z. In addition to reportedly welcoming twins with wife, Beyonce, the rapper also became the first hip-hop artist to be inducted into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame, and received a special video tribute from former president Barack Obama for the occasion. »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Trump Energy Department Appointee Called Barack Obama a ‘Kenyan Creampuff’ in Deleted Tweets (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Guest Post: Why I Produced a Documentary About Getting Girls into Classrooms Around the World (From Women and Hollywood. 23 June 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Trump Accuses Obama Of Secretly Planting Recorders In The Oval Office (From HollywoodLife. 23 June 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2017 Bet Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce & Jay-z Facing New Challenges With Twins After Premature Birth: Doctor Speaks (From HollywoodLife. 23 June 2017, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- How Beyoncé Helped Gal Gadot Land the Role of Wonder Woman (From Popsugar. 23 June 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé Hits Setback in 'Blue Ivy' Trademark Lawsuit (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce’s Choreographer Knows The Name Of The Twins & He’s Trolling The Beehive Hard (From HollywoodLife. 23 June 2017, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce: Fans Go Nuts Over Reported Twins’ Names — See What Beyhivers Wanted Instead (From HollywoodLife. 23 June 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)