Aaron Carter is feeling the love.
The 29-year-old singer took to Twitter on Saturday to thank fans for their support since opening up about his sexuality.
"I was in shock!!" Carter wrote of fans' embracing him during his performance at gay bar Hamburger Mary's near his hometown in Brandon, Florida, on Friday. "It was an emotional night in a lot of ways."
In a video obtained by TMZ, the singer is shown breaking down into tears as the audience chanted his name.
"I just want to thank you for all your love and support in the Lgbt community and my announcement. It means a lot," he said. "Yes, I am a bisexual man. That motherf---er right there is gorgeous. You're gorgeous. He's kind of cute."
"It is what it is. I am who I am," he continued »
Similar News ItemsAaron Kaleo Carter (I)
- Aaron Carter Returns To Health And Wellness Facility (From ET Canada. 14 October 2017, 7:09 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter Returns to Health and Wellness Facility (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 October 2017, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter Re-enters Rehab One Week After Leaving Treatment (From PEOPLE.com. 14 October 2017, 4:59 PM, PDT)
Aaron Carter (I)
- Aaron Carter Returns to Social Media to Show 30 Pound Weight Gain: 'Needed Some Time to Heal' (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 October 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- 'Seeing Is Believing': Aaron Carter Returns to Twitter to Show off Impressive Weight Gain After Rehab (From PEOPLE.com. 7 October 2017, 8:53 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter Gained a 'Significant Amount of Weight' at Health and Wellness Facility, Source Says (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 October 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)