Aaron Carter is feeling the love.
The 29-year-old singer took to Twitter on Saturday to thank fans for their support since opening up about his sexuality.
"I was in shock!!" Carter wrote of fans' embracing him during his performance at gay bar Hamburger Mary's near his hometown in Brandon, Florida, on Friday. "It was an emotional night in a lot of ways."
In a video obtained by TMZ, the singer is shown breaking down into tears as the audience chanted his name.
"I just want to thank you for all your love and support in the Lgbt community and my announcement. It means a lot," he said. "Yes, I am a bisexual man. That motherf---er right there is gorgeous. You're gorgeous. He's kind of cute."
"It is what it is. I am who I am," he continued »
Similar News ItemsAaron Carter (I)
- Aaron Carter Threatened by Publicist Over Alleged Trash Talk (From TMZ. 15 August 2017, 7:03 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter on Revealing His Bisexuality: ‘I Just Can’t Live a Lie Anymore’ (From PEOPLE.com. 14 August 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Madison Parker Says Her Breakup With Aaron Carter Had "Nothing to Do With Him Being Bisexual" (From E! Online. 14 August 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
Aaron Kaleo Carter (I)
- Aaron Carter Worried About Past Gay Lovers Revealing Secrets Is Fake News (From GossipCop. 17 August 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter Says Brother Nick Hasn't Reached Out Since He Came Out as Bisexual (From TMZ. 12 August 2017, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Carter Gets Emotional Onstage at Gay Bar After Coming Out as Bisexual (From E! Online. 12 August 2017, 9:39 AM, PDT)