Louis Tomlinson won’t place any pressure on his son to enter the family business.
The singer opened up to People about 18-month-old Freddie Reign, whom he shares with Briana Jungwirth, ahead of his performance of “Back To You” at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday.
While the father of one doesn’t necessarily hope his son follows along his musical path, he does say he’d support Freddie in any pursuit.
“Those decisions are down to him when he’s old enough,” says Tomlinson, 25. “He can do whatever he wants.”
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsOne Direction
- Niall Horan Gets a Scare From ‘Harry Styles’ Thanks to Ellen DeGeneres (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Gets "Harry Styles" to Scare the Living Daylights Out of Niall Horan (From Popsugar. 20 October 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Talks Dating, Gets Scared By ‘Harry Styles’ On ‘Ellen’ (From ET Canada. 20 October 2017, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- "Harry Styles" Scares Niall Horan on The Ellen DeGeneres Show (From E! Online. 20 October 2017, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- One Direction Fans Gush Over New, Rare Photo of Louis Tomlinson and Briana Jungwirth's Son Freddie (From E! Online. 16 October 2017, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Bernie Sanders & Larry David Are Related, ‘Finding Your Roots’ Discovers [Video] (From Uinterview. 5 October 2017, 2:18 PM, PDT)
DeAnna Pappas Stagliano
- ‘Sunday Snuggles!’ Lauren Conrad Shares Sweet New Photo of Her ‘Little Guy’ Liam (From PEOPLE.com. 2 October 2017, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Rosie O’Donnell: All About Her Troubled Relationship with 20-Year-Old Pregnant Daughter Chelsea (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- The Mindy Project Cast Praises 'Amazing' Mom-to-Be Mindy Kaling at Premiere Party for Final Season (From PEOPLE.com. 13 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)