Louis Tomlinson won’t place any pressure on his son to enter the family business.
The singer opened up to People about 18-month-old Freddie Reign, whom he shares with Briana Jungwirth, ahead of his performance of “Back To You” at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday.
While the father of one doesn’t necessarily hope his son follows along his musical path, he does say he’d support Freddie in any pursuit.
“Those decisions are down to him when he’s old enough,” says Tomlinson, 25. “He can do whatever he wants.”
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsOne Direction
- Zayn Malik Reveals His Backup Plan If He Never Became a Famous Singer (From E! Online. 16 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Can Harry Styles win at the MTV Video Music Awards without One Direction? (From Gold Derby. 13 August 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Is Ready To Get ‘Very Honest’ On His Solo Album (From MTV Newsroom. 13 August 2017, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson’s Latest Performance Has More Mirrors Than A Fitting Room (From MTV Newsroom. 14 August 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- 5 Biggest Jaw-Droppers at the 2017 Teen Choice Awards (From E! Online. 13 August 2017, 9:31 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson & Bebe Rexha Slay Sexy Performance Of ‘Back To You’ At The Teen Choice Awards (From HollywoodLife. 13 August 2017, 7:04 PM, PDT)
DeAnna Pappas Stagliano
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Reveals How She Changed Her Diet for Her Son: He ‘Was Always Looking at My Plate’ (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches New Lifestyle Collection with Buy Buy Baby – and Shares What Her Favorite Piece Is (From PEOPLE.com. 2 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Michael Phelps Says Being a Dad to Son Boomer Is the ‘Coolest’: ‘It Is the Little Things in Life’ (From PEOPLE.com. 14 July 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)