13 August 2017 8:22 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Video taken on the London set obtained by TMZ shows the actor jumping from one building to another and falling short of his mark. Cruise appears to have hit the building hard and is shown limping away after getting back on his feet.
He was able to return to the line and get himself back to the original building.
The extent of his injuries is unclear and his rep could not immediately be reached by THR.
The 55-year-old actor has a history of »
- Jackie Strause
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Jim Carrey, Robert De Niro Lead Celebrity Tributes to Jerry Lewis: ‘He Didn’t Miss a Beat, Or a Punchline’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 August 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Comedy King Jerry Lewis, 91, Dies ‘Peacefully at Home of Natural Causes,’ Says Daughter (From PEOPLE.com. 20 August 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mission Impossible 6’ Enters Hiatus Due to Tom Cruise Injury (From Age of the Nerd. 20 August 2017, 4:07 AM, PDT)
Mission: Impossible 6 (2018)
- Christopher McQuarrie teams with Gaumout for crime drama Stl (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2017, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Made’ Featurette: Tom Cruise Dabbles in Drugs, Guns and Money Laundering (From Slash Film. 18 August 2017, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Halts Production After Tom Cruise Breaks Ankle In Botched Stunt (From Uinterview. 17 August 2017, 3:08 PM, PDT)