13 August 2017 8:22 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Video taken on the London set obtained by TMZ shows the actor jumping from one building to another and falling short of his mark. Cruise appears to have hit the building hard and is shown limping away after getting back on his feet.
He was able to return to the line and get himself back to the original building.
The extent of his injuries is unclear and his rep could not immediately be reached by THR.
The 55-year-old actor has a history of »
- Jackie Strause
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Phantom Thread trailer: Daniel Day-Lewis' final film (From Den of Geek. 23 October 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Weekend: Tyler Perry and Madea Debut on Top (From CinemaNerdz. 23 October 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Tron 3 Was Canceled Before the Script Was Finished (From MovieWeb. 23 October 2017, 9:43 AM, PDT)
Mission: Impossible 6 (2018)
- Hollywood Directors Wage War on TV Motion Smoothing, It's Liquid Diarrhea (From MovieWeb. 6 October 2017, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise Relights The Fuse & Gets Back To Work On Mission: Impossible 6 After 7-Week Production Hiatus (From ComicBookMovie. 5 October 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise arrives back on set for Mission: Impossible 6 after injury (From Flickeringmyth. 5 October 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)