13 August 2017 8:22 AM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
Video taken on the London set obtained by TMZ shows the actor jumping from one building to another and falling short of his mark. Cruise appears to have hit the building hard and is shown limping away after getting back on his feet.
He was able to return to the line and get himself back to the original building.
The extent of his injuries is unclear and his rep could not immediately be reached by THR.
The 55-year-old actor has a history of »
- Jackie Strause
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Ryan Reynolds talks taking on a new action role in The Hitman’s Bodyguard (From Cineplex. 16 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Hawkeye Will Be Sporting A Sweet New Do In Avengers: Infinity War (From We Got This Covered. 15 August 2017, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise’s Nightmare: Broken Ankle Forcing Him To Stop Filming ‘MI6’ For 6 Weeks (From HollywoodLife. 15 August 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
Mission: Impossible 6 (2018)
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Shoot Set for 8-Week Hiatus Following Tom Cruise Injury (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 16 August 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Faces Production Delay After Tom Cruise Injured (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 16 August 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Shooting On ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Could Be Delayed By Four Months (From The Hollywood News. 15 August 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)