Tom Cruise appears injured after slamming into a wall while filming a stunt for the upcoming movie “Mission: Impossible 6.” TMZ released video Sunday morning of the actor attempting a leap across a gap, only to fall short, and walk away with a limp.
Cruise is currently shooting the sixth installment in the “Mission: Impossible” franchise in London.
In the clip, Cruise, attached to a pulley system, can be seen limping after coming up short on his jump. After pulling himself onto the platform that he slammed into, the actor attempts to run, but stumbles. The crew then uses the pulley system to pull him back to the first platform, where they assist the actor off-camera. The extent of the injury are unclear.
Representative for Cruise did not immediately respond to Variety‘s request for comment.
How ‘Rogue Nation’ Stunt Coordinator Kept Tom Cruise Safe »
- JD Knapp
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Japan Box Office: ‘Mixed Doubles’ Opens at Number One (From Variety - Film News. 24 October 2017, 2:32 AM, PDT)
- Phantom Thread trailer: Daniel Day-Lewis' final film (From Den of Geek. 23 October 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Box Office Weekend: Tyler Perry and Madea Debut on Top (From CinemaNerdz. 23 October 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- More Evidence That Snoke Will Reject Kylo For Rey In Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From We Got This Covered. 23 October 2017, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- Both The First Order And The Resistance Will Fear Poe In Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From We Got This Covered. 23 October 2017, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- David Fincher Didn't Want the Stress of Directing a 'Star Wars' Film (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 23 October 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Suburbicon In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 October 2017, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- 'Same Kind of Different as Me': Film Review (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 20 October 2017, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Movie Shines A Light On Organizations Serving The Homeless (From Look to the Stars. 20 October 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)