As Maria Menounos continues to heal from her brain tumor removal surgery, she is focusing on the present and choosing to enjoy each and every day.
More than six weeks after she opened up to People in her cover interview, in which she revealed she underwent surgery for the removal of a brain tumor, Menounos shared a relaxed selfie to Instagram on Sunday.
“Happy Sunday! Remember we are human beings not human doings! Enjoy the day!” wrote Menounos, 39, who sported a bikini top and smized at the camera.
The TV and Sirius Xm radio host previously told People that she »
- Natalie Stone
Similar News ItemsMaria Menounos
- Miss America Will Urge Viewers to Donate to Hurricane Irma Relief During Broadcast (From PEOPLE.com. 10 September 2017, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- What is the World's Greatest Invention? Watch the New Miss America Contestants Answer Vintage Questions (From PEOPLE.com. 7 September 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Miss America 2018: Meet the 51 Contestants (From E! Online. 6 September 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
Dustin Lance Black
- David Tennant, Guy Pearce Join Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Mary, Queen of Scots’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 August 2017, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- British Diver Tom Daley Celebrates Marriage to Dustin Lance Black in Gorgeous Wedding Video (From PEOPLE.com. 14 August 2017, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- ABC’s Channing Dungey Talks ‘American Idol,’ ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ and Multiplatform Viewing (From Variety - TV News. 6 August 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Maria Menounos Credits Inspiring 'Rocky Balboa' Quote for Helping Her Recover from Brain Surgery (From TMZ. 5 September 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Maria Menounos Still Suffering Symptoms of Brain Tumor Surgery: 'I Just See Things So Differently Now' (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Maria Menounos Appears in Good Spirits Two Months After Brain Surgery, Shares Inspirational Post (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 August 2017, 9:18 PM, PDT)