Lindsey Vonn is the latest victim of female celebrity phone hacking, People has learned.
While the hack of Vonn’s personal cell phone – and subsequent leaked intimate photos of her and ex-boyfriend Tiger Woods – left the Olympic skier stunned, she is ready to fight back.
“It is an outrageous and despicable invasion of privacy for anyone to steal and illegally publish private intimate photos,” Vonn’s spokesman says in an exclusive statement to People.
“Lindsey will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect and enforce her rights and interests. She believes the individuals responsible for hacking her private »
- Elizabeth Leonard
Similar News ItemsTiger Woods
- Tiger Woods Brings His Kids to the Us Open as He Makes His First Public Appearance Since DUI Arrest (From PEOPLE.com. 9 September 2017, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Top 5: Best-selling Sports Games (From Blogomatic3000. 30 August 2017, 1:01 AM, PDT)
- Tiger Woods, Lindsey Vonn’s Stolen Nude Photos Removed From Website After Hack (From Variety - Film News. 23 August 2017, 5:37 PM, PDT)
- Running Wild with Bear Grylls: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Four on NBC? (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 September 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- NBC Sports Takes Early Shot at Goal of Marketing NHL (From Variety - TV News. 8 September 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Lindsey Vonn & Tiger Woods Threaten Legal Action Over Leaked Nude Photos (From Uinterview. 23 August 2017, 7:29 PM, PDT)