Asghar Farhadi, the Oscar-winning Iranian director of “A Separation” and “The Salesman,” has kicked off principal photography on “Everybody Knows” (“Todos Lo Saben”), his psychological thriller starring Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz and Ricardo Darin.
Budgeted at 10 million euros ($11.8 million), the Spanish-language film is being produced by Alexandre Mallet-Guy at Paris-based Memento Films Production and Alvaro Longoria at Spanish outfit Morena Films.
Written by Farhadi, “Everybody Knows” follows the journey of Carolina as she travels with her family from Buenos Aires to her hometown in Spain for a celebration. Meant to be a brief visit, the trip is disturbed by unforeseen events that will completely change the lives of Carolina and her family. »
- Elsa Keslassy
Similar News ItemsJavier Bardem
- Here Are 59 Actors Who Landed Oscar Nominations For Portraying Characters With Disabilities (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 September 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Here Are 59 Actors Who Landed Oscar Nominations For Portraying Characters With Disabilities (From Indiewire. 25 September 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Darren Aronofsky Defends 'Mother!' After 'F' CinemaScore: It's 'a Punk Movie' (From Rolling Stone. 22 September 2017, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Get to Know the Man Ricky Martin Is Playing in American Crime Story (From Popsugar. 22 September 2017, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- Get to Know the Man Ricky Martin Is Playing in American Crime Story (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2017, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- 10 Highlights of the San Sebastian Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 21 September 2017, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Could Trump’s New Travel Ban Affect the Oscar Race Again? (From The Wrap. 24 September 2017, 6:56 PM, PDT)
- Smt Thursday Trailers: ‘Rat Film’ (From Age of the Nerd. 22 September 2017, 12:56 AM, PDT)
- Foreign Film Upheaval: Why Esoteric Cultures Outpace European Mainstays at the Box Office (From Indiewire. 20 September 2017, 9:19 AM, PDT)