The deal, announced Wednesday, will see Bad Wolf , the production company set up by Jane Tranter and Julie Gardner in 2015, formalize its role to supply high-end, large-scale drama for Sky and HBO’s $250-million multiyear co-production partnership, which was unveiled in April.
“Sky and HBO share a common creative culture, and this deal deepens our relationship and maintains our leadership position in world-class content,” said Gary Davey, managing director of content at Sky. Davey will join Bad Wolf’s board at part of the deal alongside Glenn Whitehead, HBO’s executive vice president of business and legal affairs.
- Robert Mitchell
Similar News ItemsTeresa Palmer (I)
- Film News Roundup: Berenice Bejo-Alexander Fehling’s ‘Three Peaks’ Gets U.S. Distribution (From Variety - Film News. 8 September 2017, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Jay Baruchel On How Far Along Justice League Mortal’s Production Was Before Plug Was Pulled (From We Got This Covered. 1 September 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Justice League: Jay Baruchel on the abandoned original movie (From Den of Geek. 31 August 2017, 10:17 PM, PDT)
Home Box Office (HBO) [us]
- Game Of Thrones showrunners will direct series finale (From The AV Club. 26 September 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Watch: Steven Spielberg Steps in Front of the Camera for Susan Lacy’s HBO Doc (From Women and Hollywood. 26 September 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Spielberg’ Trailer Reveals Star-Studded HBO Documentary (From Collider.com. 25 September 2017, 7:07 AM, PDT)
Matthew Goode (I)
- A Discovery Of Witches To Hit the Small Screen with Matthew Goode & Teresa Palmer (From Screen Anarchy. 23 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- A Discovery Of Witches adaptation on its way to Sky (From Den of Geek. 23 August 2017, 1:26 AM, PDT)
- Matthew Goode Sinks His Teeth Into Vampire Drama A Discovery of Witches (From TVLine.com. 22 August 2017, 5:09 PM, PDT)