Illinois police have turned their attention to a widely circulated social media video as they investigate the mysterious death of a 19-year-old girl who was found in a hotel’s walk-in freezer early on Sunday, People confirms.
According to authorities, Kenneka Jenkins was discovered that morning at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois, where she was pronounced dead at 12:48 a.m. after a party earlier that weekend in a hotel room on the hotel’s ninth floor.
Police say they are now investigating a video that some claim was recorded in the same room as »
- Char Adams
Similar News Items"Crime Stories" (1998)
- The Moment Authorities Told a Texas Vet Her Ex Was Dead — Before Accusing Her and Her Boyfriend of a Murder-For-Hire (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- N.C. Man Sentenced to At Least 80 Years for Molesting 6-Year-Old and Chaining Her to a Tree (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Mich. Teacher Allegedly Steals Homecoming Money and Gambles It Away: ‘Feeding Student Funds Into a Slot Machine’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Tumble Leaf: Animated Series Gets Third Season from Amazon Studios (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 December 2015, 4:36 PM, PST)
- Amazon’s First Original Kids Series "Tumble Leaf" Now Available on Prime Instant Video (From Hollywonk. 23 May 2014, 6:31 AM, PDT)
- Video Shows Chicago Teen Walking Into Hotel Freezer Alone Before Her Death: Local Activist (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2017, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Mystery After Chicago Teen is Found Dead in Hotel Freezer: ‘I Believe Someone Killed My Child,’ Mom Says (From PEOPLE.com. 11 September 2017, 2:59 PM, PDT)