Here comes the brides!
On Sunday’s season finale of Life of Kylie, Kylie Jenner and her bestie Jordyn Woods cap off their trip to Peru and take their relationship to the next level in one fell swoop with a traditional commitment ceremony.
In a sneak peek at the episode, the two make their way into the room dressed in head-to-toe white, with Kylie, 20, carrying a baby goat and Woods, 19, holding a bouquet of roses.
As they turn to face the man presiding over the ceremony, he starts reciting the “rites to be married” — and momager Kris Jenner starts to grow concerned. »
- Aurelie Corinthios
Similar News ItemsKris Jenner
- Kardashians Interview With Megyn Kelly – Watch “Today” Show Video (From GossipCop. 20 September 2017, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- KarJenner Krew Recreates Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Original 2007 Title Sequence (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Fiercer Than Ever! Watch Kim Kardashian and Fam Recreate the Keeping Up Season One Opening Credits 10 Years Later (From E! Online. 19 September 2017, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Ivanka Trump Has Inspired a $40K Plastic Surgery Trend (From E! Online. 20 September 2017, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian’s Robbery & More Of The Biggest Bombshell Moments Ever From ‘Kuwtk’ (From HollywoodLife. 20 September 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Skips Out On Megyn Kelly Sit Down With Entire Family: Wtf Happened? (From HollywoodLife. 20 September 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
Drew Scott (I)
- Exclusive: Sasha Farber Talks Not Being a Pro on 'DWTS' This Season, Wedding Planning With Emma Slater (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Sugar Ray Leonard To Be Honored At 2017 Los Angeles Builders Ball (From Look to the Stars. 20 September 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Daughtry Boosts Habitat For Humanity's Response To Hurricanes Harvey And Irma (From Look to the Stars. 20 September 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)