Adam Klein is continuing his crusade to raise money for cancer research — and this time, he’ll be pedaling for a cure.
The 26-year-old winner of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X is serving as the honorary captain of The 2017 Coast 2 Coast 4 Cancer Ride, a 21-day, cross-country cycling journey by Bristol-Myers Squibb employees with the goal to raise $1 million for cancer research.
Klein was on hand when the ride kicked off from Cannon Beach, Oregon on Sept. 6, and he’ll be there for the ride’s completion 3,000 miles away in Long Branch, New Jersey. Klein, 26, is scheduled to join riders on the trip from St. »
- Steve Helling
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- Promo images for Marvel’s The Gifted Season 1 Episode 2 – ‘rX’ (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Polaris Sports A Fresh Look In First Photos From The Gifted Season 1, Episode 2 (From We Got This Covered. 22 September 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Jake Gyllenhaal Reveals the Hardest Part of Playing Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor in 'Stronger' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 September 2017, 3:14 PM, PDT)
Stand Up to Cancer (2008) (TV)
- Spotlight: Casey Affleck's Charity Work (From Look to the Stars. 15 September 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Saks Fifth Avenue Announces 2017 Key To The Cure Campaign With Jennifer Lopez And Missoni (From Look to the Stars. 6 September 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Jaime King Appears In New PSA From Stand Up To Cancer (From Look to the Stars. 4 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Big Brother 19 Paul Abrahamian Revealed His Thoughts About Losing A Second Season (From OnTheFlix. 21 September 2017, 3:51 PM, PDT)
- Critics Pick the Returning TV Shows They Can’t Wait to See — IndieWire Survey (From Indiewire Television. 6 September 2017, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Critics Pick the Returning TV Shows They Can’t Wait to See — IndieWire Survey (From Indiewire. 6 September 2017, 10:46 AM, PDT)