The boyfriend of an eight-months pregnant Fargo, North Dakota, woman found dead last month — after she vanished from her apartment complex — now officially has custody of their daughter, who survived the mysterious slaying, People confirms.
Ashton Matheny’s attorney, Krista Andrews, says he has been given full legal and physical custody of newborn Haisley Jo, his child with longtime girlfriend Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind.
Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, disappeared on Aug. 19 and her plastic-wrapped body was found the following weekend in a river outside Fargo.
Andrews says that DNA testing results last week confirmed what authorities have believed all along: The baby girl found in »
- Adam Carlson
Similar News Items"Crime Stories" (1998)
- The Moment Authorities Told a Texas Vet Her Ex Was Dead — Before Accusing Her and Her Boyfriend of a Murder-For-Hire (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- N.C. Man Sentenced to At Least 80 Years for Molesting 6-Year-Old and Chaining Her to a Tree (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- Mich. Teacher Allegedly Steals Homecoming Money and Gambles It Away: ‘Feeding Student Funds Into a Slot Machine’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 September 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
William Henry (I)
- People Explains: Case of Slain Pregnant Woman Whose Newborn Is Now Healthy and in Father’s Care (From PEOPLE.com. 14 September 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Review: Denzel Washington in ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq.’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 September 2017, 2:22 AM, PDT)
- Slain Pregnant North Dakota Woman Laid to Rest as Newborn Attends Funeral (From PEOPLE.com. 8 September 2017, 11:52 AM, PDT)