Tyrese Gibson shared family photos on Instagram Wednesday saying he just wanted to co-parent his daughter after his ex-wife was granted a temporary restraining order against him.
The actor, 38, wrote his ex, Norma Mitchell Gibson, was “being bitter, resentful” and mean-spirited, and accused her of attacking him.
“All I wanna do is co/parent nothing else…… Please…. Stick and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt…… I’ve only prayed that your heart heals and we live our lives separately and peacefully on behalf of our daughter……,” he wrote on Instagram. “There’s someone out here for »
- Alexia Fernandez
Similar News ItemsTyrese Gibson
- Tyrese Gibson Continues to Make Private Matters Public: From Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to His Ex-Wife (From E! Online. 14 September 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese Begs Dwayne Johnson to Not Make That ‘Fast & Furious’ Spin-Off Before ‘Fast 9’ (From Slash Film. 14 September 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese’s Ex-Wife Claims Actor Beat Their Daughter As She ‘Begged for Mercy’ — Court Docs (From HollywoodLife. 13 September 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Batman Vs. Two-Face Release Date Confirmed, Bonus Features Revealed (From We Got This Covered. 15 August 2017, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘I’m Sorry’: Andrea Savage Created a Comedy Filled With Uncomfortable Moments, But Is Never Dark (From Indiewire Television. 19 July 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- ‘I’m Sorry’: Andrea Savage Created a Comedy Filled With Uncomfortable Moments, But Is Never Dark (From Indiewire. 19 July 2017, 2:17 PM, PDT)