18 September 2017 3:08 PM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
On the heels of her groundbreaking best actress Emmy win for Hulu’s The Handmaid’s Tale, Elisabeth Moss has signed on to star in Call Jane, an abortion drama to be directed by My Week With Marilyn filmmaker Simon Curtis.
Call Jane focuses on the true story set in 1960s Chicago of an underground network of suburban women who secretly provide safe abortions for women in need pre-Roe v. Wade.
- Borys Kit
Similar News ItemsMatthew McConaughey
- October Horrors 2017 Day 19 – Frailty (2001) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2017, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Mark Ruffalo To Star In HBO Limited Drama Series In Works From Derek Cianfrance Based On Wally Lamb Book (From Deadline TV. 18 October 2017, 3:40 PM, PDT)
- Jake Chambers meets the Gunslinger in ten-minute clip from The Dark Tower (From JoBlo. 17 October 2017, 5:20 PM, PDT)
Dallas Buyers Club (2013)
- French Aids drama Bpm shows Hollywood how to capture gay history (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 October 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘My Friend Dahmer’ Trailer: Anne Heche Is Unhinged in This Gripping Portrait of the Serial Killer as a Young Man — Watch (From Indiewire. 11 October 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2049 movie review: a rickety retro replicant (From FlickFilosopher. 9 October 2017, 5:31 AM, PDT)
Elisabeth Moss (I)
- ‘Liar’ Star Joanne Froggatt Says Rape ‘Shouldn’t be a Taboo Subject in Our Society’ (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 October 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- 53rd Chicago International Film Festival Capsule Review – The Square (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 14 October 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- How ‘Girls’ Led Director Richard Shepard to the ‘Tokyo Project’ (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 October 2017, 12:26 PM, PDT)