12 October 2017 11:37 PM, PDT | The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News | See recent The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News news »
The book sold to Orion in the U.K. and to Simon & Schuster in the U.S. within 24 hours of submission. The novel has now been sold to more than 24 territories around the world.
Catalyst CEO Charlotte Walls will produce the feature-film adaptation.
Set in south London, The Lido tells the story of an unexpected friendship between a lost and lonely 26-year old woman trying to find »
- Alex Ritman
Similar News ItemsNick Moorcroft
- Before You See Her Play Shuri in ‘Black Panther,’ Letitia Wright Brit Drama ‘Urban Hymn’ Has Been Picked Up for a Spring USA Release (From ShadowAndAct. 17 April 2017, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Shirley Henderson’s ‘Urban Hymn’ Set for May 12 Release in U.S. (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 15 April 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- First look at Imelda Staunton and Timothy Spall in 'Finding Your Feet' (From ScreenDaily. 12 December 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 'Room' exec producer joins financier Catalyst (From ScreenDaily. 18 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Simon Pegg and Nick Frost Launch Production Banner, Set ‘Slaughterhouse Rulez’ As First Project (From Indiewire. 16 May 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Berlin: Sellers Hit the Festival and Market With Mixed Expectations (From Variety - Film News. 3 February 2017, 10:00 AM, PST)
Finding Your Feet (2017)
- Roadside Attractions Picks Up Richard Loncraine’s 'Finding Your Feet' (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 5 October 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Film News Roundup: Barry Bostwick to Play Santa Claus in ‘Santa Girl’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 5 October 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Roadside Attractions Lands Richard Loncraine’s Comedy ‘Finding Your Feet’ (From Deadline. 5 October 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)