A remake of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater with many added features; such as the free range camera, new camouflage outfits, bonus levels and a theater mode.
Tactical Espionage Action
14 March 2006 (USA)
See more »
See full technical specs
Did You Know?
Additions to the original Snake Eater include:
- Team-based online deathmatch game
- Features only available in European and Japanese releases
- 3D camera view
- Demo Theater and Boss Survival modes
- In-game cutscenes edited into three-hour movie (only available in the first edition)
- "Secret Theater" containing gag movies created by the development team
- New Snake vs. Monkey levels
- Fully ported and translated versions of the original MSX Metal Gear games, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
- Duel Mode with new special rules
- New difficulty: "European Extreme"
[says it sometimes when you make Snake eat some food that was unbelievably tasty
That's damn good!
References Rumble Roses
Don't Be Afraid
Music & Words by Rika Muranaka
Vocal by Elisa Fiorillo
Arrangement by Rika Muranaka
Recorded and Mixed by Alan Meyerson
Produced by Rika Muranaka
(Un Jazz Music, Inc.) See more