|Index||1 reviews in total|
*** This review may contain spoilers ***
A OK-OK film in my opinion. Not a super-hit (Mind you, Indian Cinema
watchers value Story very much, and Glam is not a substitute) but
definitely a film worth watching.
The good points were:
- Casting, classic character buildup, you can't go wrong there.
- Legal and Neutral Business Ideology (Not Pacifist, But not Evil either)
- Presents the Hard Fact of "bogus degrees" clearly .. (go superman!)
- No Sex, Alcohol or Drug reference (for a change!)
- Happy Ending (who doesn't like a happy ending?)
- The Ending for the Professor is bland, more could have been done, like he got new students.
- The Ending for the Glam-type lead was so-so, didn't see more than a couple of sparks going of between here and the biker guy. Better Chemistry needed.
- No competitors shown! (Is this business?)
- No Business Tactics or Growing Stage (Poof!? VC puts money => and your company is successful?)
- The Villain doesn't get any hurt .. boohoo!
Most of the times it looked like a Korean Glam Movie.. but it barely manages to put a smile on your face towards the end. So okay.. you pass!
(Walks in to the sunset)
|Plot summary||Ratings||External reviews|
|Main details||Your user reviews||Your vote history|