The top qualifying acts from each division will choose a rival and face off in a head-to-head elimination duel; the judges score each act based off their artistry, precision and athleticism; the top ...
Paul Scheer sheds some light on The Room, lets us in on a secret in The Disaster Artist, and answers your questions. Plus, we explore the origins of midnight movies and take a look at IMDb's Top 10 Stars of 2017.
Dancers skilled in everything from ballroom and ballet to salsa, jive, hip-hop and krumping, all compete to be named the best. Dancers must impress the judges with their moves and rigorous ... See full summary »
Three contestants claim to be a person with an unusual distinction or occupation; one is telling the truth, and the other two are impostors. Four panelists ask them questions in hopes of identifying which contestant is telling the truth.
1. NBC decided to go with calling their show "World of Dance" when there is already an established World of Dance competition that was universally known.
That in itself was disrespectful, unoriginal, and for a competition that has world of dance, there weren't very much people around the world that competed in this competition.
2. Judging. I totally understand that you need celebrity that is widely known in order to gain some attraction towards to fake World of Dance show. However, you could of just gotten at least some judge that was relevant to each division. The judges in these show were not in any qualified to judge certain division. They should have World wide judges if they are going to call themselves world of dance show.
3. I don't know if this show is about the dance itself or a reaction video that showcase famous people facial reaction to certain dances and a long backstory on people's life. Is this a competition or a carefully choreographed skit to push a certain narrative.
4. This show sucks in general when compared with ABDC, Vibrancy, Arena Dance Competition, and *Real* WOD.
5. But who am I to judge this show, I'm just a a passionate viewer of dance competition with 10 years world of dancing experience and 4 reals of competitive dancing. I am no way qualified to express my review towards to show :) So take my words with a slight grain of salt because I could possibly be bias. ;)
P.S. Look at viewer rating and you notice something with this show.
8 of 10 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?