In the dystopian 27th century, six people wake up on a deserted spaceship with no memory of who they are or what they're doing there. They reluctantly team up and set off to find answers with the help of a female android.
Alex Mallari Jr.
I've been watching this show for the past three weeks or so and I'm really enjoying it. I know that it is quite a cliché - an asteroid coming our way and blablabla - but the cast is amazing and I really liked the characters.
Anyway, haters always gonna hate. This is one of my favorite shows right now and I keep on counting the days to watch the next episode.
There's certainly much to explore in the plot and I am really looking forward to see the "final impact" at the end of the first season. Hopefully, it'll make it to the second season and then we'll look at a post-apocalypical world in which 70-90% of the planet was destroyed and the remaining 30-10% of it must struggle to survive against the ods.
34 of 46 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?