Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
38. What if They Kept the Fake Working Title? (Part 2)
37. Movie Posters with Neon Letters
36. Oscar for Directing and Nominated for Acting
35. Face/Off Friday
33. Movie Titles That Are Acronyms
32. What if They Kept the Fake Working Title?
31. Why Not The Working Title?
30. Funny Jokes Told In Movies
29. Mayflies (Part 2)
28. Whose Stand-up Comedy Show Would You Go To?
27. Karma Is a Funny Thing!
26. Favorite Movie Studio of 'The Big Six'?
25. Surprising Wilhelm Screams
24. Top 25 Highest-Grossing Films: Warner Bros. Pictures (6/6)
23. Top 25 Highest-Grossing Films: Walt Disney Pictures (5/6)
22. Top 25 Highest-Grossing Films: Universal Studios (4/6)
21. Top 25 Highest-Grossing Films: Sony Pictures (3/6)
20. Top 25 Highest-Grossing Films: Paramount Pictures (2/6)
19. Top 25 Highest-Grossing Films: 20th Century Fox (1/6)
18. Biggest Turn Off In a Screenplay?
17. 20 Years Ago It Was Like This... (Part 2)
16. Biggest Turn Off In a Movie?
15. Toughest Prison to Survive
14. Face-Off: Best Moonlight Sequence
13. Both Oscar And Razzie Winners
12. Presidents' Day
11. Oscars 2017 — Best Achievement in Cinematography
10. Oscars 2017 — Best Writing, Original Screenplay
9. Razzies 2017 — Worst Picture
8. The Sixth Day of Christmas
7. Face-Off: DC Comics vs. Marvel Comics
6. Face Off: Best Movie Sight & Sound Poll
5. 20 Years Ago It Was Like This...
4. Face Off: Nicholson vs Streep
3. Mayflies (Part 1)
2. Wanted – A New Sheriff
1. Who is your favorite from The Magnificent Seven (1960)?
Which Western movie of the 1950s is your favorite?
From these Italian Westerns of the '70s, with at least 1.000 votes, which one is the best?
Which Fright Meter Award Winner for 'Best Horror Movie' do you think is the best?
If these movies kept their fake working title, which movie-title combination is the weirdest?
Trash has it all!
When I saw the trailer of this movie it did not appeal to me. The movie seemed like a common Hollywood action movie, but after seeing it I know that this movie has a lot to offer. The story begins when Raphael (at the age of 14) finds a wallet in the garbage and shows it to his two friends. Once the boys find out how much the wallet is wanted by the police they decide to unravel the mystery behind it, using clues from the wallet. What follows is a fascinating journey full of action, humor and drama through the slums of Rio de Janeiro. You see the raw side of the city, it feels like you are there. Also the music puts you in the right vibe. The solidarity, perseverance and the struggle to achieve justice, gives you a real connection with the three boys. Slowly all the pieces fit together while it builds up to a thrilling end. This movie seems to have a clear message to give. It makes you think about justice and well-being, but at the same time it is an easy watching feel good movie. This movie has it all!