21 Best Lifetime(LMN) Moviesby marsmitchell79 | created - 18 Jun 2017 | updated - 19 Dec 2017 | Public
Movies that have appeared on these channels.
2 MOVIES THE SEARCH WOULD NOT ADD ARE LISTED BELOW: Unthinkable(Both middle-aged best friends and the young couple[their kids] are severed possibly for good in both cases[the friendship and the young couple] between the McDowells and Shaws as a result of the actions of the young couple).
Hit and Run(Colin--the big mistake that anyone could make in a hurry and yet almost everyone sees Joanna Kendall[Colin] as if she's ebola!) HIT AND RUN GOES BETWEEN 5 AND 6, BECAUSE OF THE MESSAGE AND THE WAY IT MAKES YOU THINK. UNTHINKABLE GOES BETWEEN 14 AND 15 ON THE LIST.
With these extra 2 Movies the list comes to 21. They are added here, because imdb search could not locate them in the system.
Other Notes: 1. Orphan is believable and this could happen in a white child adoption, because of the similarity of many adult and kid features in white people. Plus, many white people have similar voices between childhood and adulthood. Case in point, look at the adults and kids in this movie! Therefore, all you really need to have this happen in real life is a 1. a white dwarf like Esther was and 2. a great liar like Esther was to delay going to the dentist or doctor long enough to implement her plan.
2. Love, Lies, and Murder(That guy was so cold that he could have done what Jim Jones did(Jones had his people punished, manipulated them, and got almost a 1,000 people to commit suicide)! Anyway, Dave Brown had his daughter kill his wife, got her to attempt suicide, molested his sister-in-law from the age of 11 on, married her, and killed[conspiracy] for profit[although he had a great job]).
3. Bitter Blood: Suzy Q is clinically narcissistic; she expects that everyone should dote on her like her rich aunt and agree with her like her parents do for much of the movie. She expects her dentist husband to come chasing when she leaves, but Tom doesn't! This, as is the case when someone is clinically narcissistic, makes her mad enough to kill him from then on! Still, she doesn't have to, since she has their two kids to use as leverage! Enter cousin and lover Fritz and they become extensions of each other: Suzy wanting to do all in her power to keep custody and Fritz is a quack and special ops wannabe. One adventure after another until the explosive end! Pay close attention to the writing at the end.
4. A Woman Scorned: Betty Broderick is probably a hard wife to get along with. Still, nobody that puts you through school, takes care of you to where all you have to do as a lawyer is go to work; come home; use the toilet/take a bath; talk on the phone; sleep; and eat, and takes care of the household and kids expects you to dump them for a much younger woman the first chance you get! He's a big boy; why didn't he say that I don't want your money and time when she was giving before he became a lawyer?! Betty does all these things with them being a family in mind and he is gone with a much younger woman. Betty gets monetary compensation, but she loves him as a wife should love her husband! Divorce is so prevalent in our society today that even when a person loves their spouse as Betty did, it is thought of as she should move on! Betty--after all that she's invested for the investment that she wants--has her husband lessen the return of her investment! Other women take it in this movie, but can you honestly do that if you love them as your vows say?!
5. Too Close to Home - A mother that will do anything for her son Nicky and is obsessed(not romantic as the Kimes) with her son. When I say anything, I mean criminal or otherwise.
- Instant Watch Options
- Movies or TV
- IMDb Rating
- In Theaters
- On TV
- Release Year
1. Orphan (2009)
R | 123 min | Horror, Mystery, Thriller
A husband and wife who recently lost their baby adopt a 9 year-old girl who is not nearly as innocent as she claims to be.
Votes: 177,281 | Gross: $41.60M
4. A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story (1992 TV Movie)
PG-13 | 96 min | Drama, Thriller
Betty torments her husband with childish vandalism and verbal threats after he leaves her for another woman, but nobody anticipates what ends up happening as the games escalate.
5. Too Close to Home (1997 TV Movie)
115 min | Crime, Drama
The 29 year old lawyer Nick Donahue is still living with his mother (Diana). To escape from her possessive behavior, he decides to look for a flat of his own. Diana can't stand the idea of ... See full summary »
7. To Be Fat Like Me (2007 TV Movie)
TV-14 | 89 min | Drama
As part of a film project, a physically fit teenager dons a fat suit to gain experience of the hardships facing overweight high school students.
8. Derailed (I) (2005)
R | 108 min | Crime, Drama, Thriller
When two married business executives having an affair are blackmailed by a violent criminal, the two must turn the tables on him to save their families.
Votes: 68,385 | Gross: $36.02M
9. Another Woman's Husband (2000 TV Movie)
Not Rated | 91 min | Drama
Charming ladies man Johnny Miller is bored with his still committed wife, swimming instructor Susan. Under the 'bachelor' alias Jake Miller he has a relationship with psychologist Laurel ... See full summary »
10. Love Thy Neighbor (2006 TV Movie)
TV-14 | 89 min | Drama, Mystery, Thriller
A woman moves to a gated community following a violent home invasion, but encounters sinister problems with her new neighbor.
12. No One Would Tell (1996 TV Movie)
96 min | Biography, Crime, Drama
A shy high school student's seemingly perfect relationship with a popular jock quickly turns abusive and dangerous.
13. Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal (2008 TV Movie)
TV-PG | 88 min | Biography, Drama, Sport
A teacher is harassed by a group of snotty, popular cheerleaders who think they can get away with anything. However, the teacher has no intention of taking their rude behavior.
14. Firewall (2006)
PG-13 | 105 min | Crime, Thriller
A security specialist is forced into robbing the bank that he's protecting, as a bid to pay off his family's ransom.
Votes: 54,042 | Gross: $48.75M
16. After Jimmy (1996 TV Movie)
Drama about a teenage boy's suicide.
A family tries to pick up the pieces after their oldest commits suicide amidst a lot of drama surrounding his secret life where they must find ways to soldier on without him. Stars Meredith Baxter.
18. Deadly Betrayal (2003 TV Movie)
Not Rated | 92 min | Drama, Romance, Thriller
International reporter Jeff Randal spends half of his time abroad. His wife Donna feels neglected. When their preteen daughter Melinda's hunky teacher Adam Hamilton notices, Donna becomes ... See full summary »
Watch the Lifetime version and not the original; there might be a good bit of sexual content and nude sex scenes in the original. Believable story where a man uses his stud status to swindle married women. Sheridan is one of the women. He's a playa/conman and what's so unbelievable about that?!
19. Going for Broke (2003 TV Movie)
86 min | Drama
A woman becomes a compulsive gambler and eventually loses everything.
Laura Bancroft(Burke) is nudged into a world that she cannot deal with--casino gambling--and you can probably imagine where it goes from there!
20. Hit and Run (1999 TV Movie)
Not Rated | 88 min | Drama
A woman struggles with guilt after fleeing from the scene of an accident.
Joanna Kendall(Colin) makes a mistake that anyone can while driving--having her attention taken away for a moment(in this case on a rainy day) that leads to her hitting a child--but in the high pressure of the moment she has 2 critical decisions to make--move the child, which goes against conventional wisdom for every situation besides this one, or go get help ONLY AND does she fess up and have her family's reputation within the rich, hyper-judgmental community ruined? Mrs. Kendall feels compelled to wait and, as she does, her life becomes miserable and unbearable! A great movie to learn understanding people; also, an invaluable movie for a Christian to watch; although, not in a church setting--since it has a little cussing.
21. Unthinkable (2007 TV Movie)
PG-13 | 85 min | Action, Crime, Drama
Overdomineering female police detective Jamie McDowell still tries to run her 19-year old only son Peter's life although he is a builder who lives alone. She strongly opposes his engagement... See full summary »
Two McDowell and Shaw women are long time best friends and have kids that are engaged to be married to one another. Now, with that as a backdrop, Kelly(Shaw's daughter) loves bad boys and tries get Peter(McDowell's son) to conform into some semblance of that. Peter feels like doing so in a staged environment, which Kelly sets up, is not fighting for real and why she has to take it there to test him? Kelly breaks off the engagement and a fire breaks out at the Shaw home with Kelly being there alone(killing her). Now, did Kelly set the blaze accidentally while drunk, did Peter set the house on fire being angry for Kelly breaking it off, or was it Kelly's bad boy ex(who is envious of Peter and who Kelly broke it off with)? To add to the matter, the McDowell mother is a cop known for getting results! One of the few movies that take you on an adventure without really knowing it: by the end, it takes what you thought you knew about it and turns it almost upside down!
22. Karla (2006)
R | 99 min | Crime, Drama, Thriller
Karla Homolka(Prepon) loves Paul Bernardo as a god; she even makes a sacrifice to him! She does everything she can to please him! If he asks for something, he may have to manipulate her, then he gets it(EVERY TIME)! Oftentimes, after he has gotten what he wants from her or she doesn't do what he wants how he wants it or when, he makes her look like a complete and utter idiot and/or he gets enraged enough to beat her! It's a movie where Karla's narcissism is tied to Paul's and his narcissism is demonic or satanic! Paul is a SERIAL SADISTIC RAPIST AND KILLER: what is not know is what exactly is the level of her illegal depravity! Karla admits to doing something so horrible that it is truly worse than the rest of the stuff that she denies! Also, read the credits! ANOTHER MOVIE THAT YOU SHOULD WATCH THE LIFETIME VERSION INSTEAD OF THE ORIGINAL.
23. Everything She Ever Wanted (2009– )
240 min | Biography, Crime, Mystery
College dropout Tom Allanson is an embarrassing loser in the eyes of his father, reputed Savannah top lawyer Walter, who even sides with his first wife after their divorce sos he gets ... See full summary »
The Pat and Tom Allanson story. Pat is an authority in crime and deception: both petty and murder. People were only obstacles, life insurance policies, financial opportunities, or bridges to her! She had to have whatever she wanted and preferred that someone else(as Tom and his grandparents) did the supplying, but she could and would get her hands dirty! She was a walking crimewave. IF THERE WAS A PICTURE FOR SIN IN THE DICTIONARY USING PEOPLE(crime and irreverence), THEN PAT ALLANSON'S HEART AND ACTIONS SHOW THAT SHE'D BE IN THE RUNNING WITH ANYONE!