- TV commercial for Independent Film Channel (1998)
- (1997) Appeared in the critically lauded Broadway production of Anton Chekhov's "Three Sisters" with Amy Irving, Calista Flockhart and Eric Stoltz.
- (2001) Played "Shirley-Diane" in Angus MacLachlan's "The Dead Eye Boy" at the MCC Theater in NYC.
- TV commercials for Tylenol (voice)
- (April 2006) : Played "Betty" in "Landscape of the Body", a play by John Guare (Signature Theatre Company at the Peter Norton Space, New York City, New York, USA).
- (February 2009) : Played "Christine Mannon" in "Mourning Becomes Electra", a play by Eugene O'Neill (Theater Row/Acorn, New York City, New York, USA).
- (February 18 to March 22, 1987) She played Gowdie Blackmun in Deborah Pryor's play, "The Love Talker," in Shorts (Three One-Act Plays) Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Janet Zarish (The Red Head); Suzanna Hay (Bun Blackmun) and Steve Hofvendahl (The Love Talker) in the cast. Jon Jory was director.
- (February 18 to March 22, 1987) She played Waitress in Howard Korder's play, "Fun," in Shorts Three One-Act Plays Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Doug Hutchison (Casper); Tim Ransom (Denny); Nick Bakay (Security Guard); David Bottrell (Matthew); Dana Mills (Larry) and Andy Barker (Workman) in the cast. Jon Jory was director.