- (March 4, 1987 - January 3, 1988) On-Broadway production: "Coastal Disturbances", as Holly Dancer at the Circle in the Square Theatre, NY. (350 public performances; 20 previews).
- (April 22, 1988 - June 26, 1988) Off-Broadway production: "Spoils of War" as Penny at the Second Stage Theatre, NY. (64 public performances)
- (September 18, 2009 - October 18, 2009) Stage play: Medea by Euripides (translated by Kenneth McLeish and Frederic Raphael), playing Medea, at the Ralph Freud Playhouse, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- (February 10, 2010 - March 14, 2010) Stage play: "The Female of the Species", by Joanna Murray-Smith, played "Margot Mason" at at the Geffen Playhouse, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- (April 16- May 18, 2014. Previews beginning April 8)In "Ruth Draper's Monologues" at the Geffen Playhouse, Los Angeles, CA.
- (1992) She performed in the gala, "Starry, Starry Night," in American Conservatory Theatre production in San Francisco, California for the silver 25th anniversary gala with Rene Auberjonois, Kathryn Crosby, George Deloy, Peter Donat, Gina Farrell, Andrea Marcovicci, Ruth Kobart, Deborah May, Jeff McCarthy, Sydney Walker, Ann Weldon and Gretch Wyler in the cast. Edward Hastings was director.
- (January 10, 1996) She performed at the gala event, "A Galaxy on Geary," in an American Conservatory Theatre production at the Geary Theater in San Francisco, California with Rene Auberjonois, Peter Donat, Ruth Kobart, Andrea Marcovicci, William Paterson, David Straithaim, and Michael Tucker in the cast.
- (August 5- August 17, 2014, previews beginning July 22) Stage play: King Lear - as Goneril at the Delacorte Theater (w/ John Lithgow, Central Park, NY [2014 Shakespeare in the Park].