- On September 30, 1997 he directed a Japanese market TV commercial for Capcom's Biohazard 2 (1998) starring Brad Renfro as Leon S. Kennedy and Adrienne Frantz as Claire Redfield while Booker Bradshaw did the voice over. Peter Deming served as cinematographer while special make-up artist Screaming Mad George was responsible for creating the zombies. The commercial was produced through Tokyo Production company Taiyo Kikaku and the advertising agency was Asatsu Inc. (now Asatsu-DK).
- His short story "Clay" was anthologized in "Modern Masters of Horror" edited by Frank Coffey (New York : Coward, McCann & Geoghegan, 1981).
- In 1999, during the filming of Bruiser (2000), he directed the music video "Scream" for the horror-punk legends, 'The Misfits'. The video was done as a homage to his Dead films, casting 'The Misfits' as zombie versions of themselves who go berserk in a hospital. In return, 'The Misfits' agreed to appear in Bruiser (2000).
- Writer of comic book "Toe Tags featuring George A. Romero," a six issue series published by DC that began in October 2004.
- Audio commentary for the film Dawn of the Dead (1978) with producer Richard P. Rubinstein.