- (2002) Cast member on Bob Odenkirk's unsold TV pilot, Next! (2002); written by Zach Galifianakis, Bob Odenkirk, and BJ Porter; directed by Keith Truesdell; produced by Bernie Brillstein (executive producer), Bob Odenkirk (executive producer), BJ Porter (producer), and Nick Koskoff (associate producer) (as Nick Koskoff); with Bob Odenkirk, Fred Armisen, Jay Johnston, Rasika Mathur, Jerry Minor, Jill Talley, Susan Yeagley, Zach Galifianakis, Rocky Marquette, Brian Posehn, and Bogdan Szumilas in the cast.
- (early 1990s) Performed background drums as a member of the Chicago sect of the Blue Man Group, a performance art theatre troupe.
- (1988 - 1996) He was a member of the post-hardcore punk rock band Trenchmouth (consisting of Damon Locks (vocals and percussion); Chris DeZutter (guitar); Wayne Montana (bass); and Fred Armisen (drums).
- (2004) Directed the "Don't Look Away" music video for The Helio Sequence.
- (2007 - 2008) TV commercial, "Maria's Talking Dog," with Maria Sharapova and Fred Armisen (performing the voice of Maria Sharapova's dog - voiceover), for the Canon Power Shot line of cameras.
- (February 2, 2013) Super Bowl TV commercial, "Hug Fest," directed by Craig Gillespie, with Bruce Willis and Fred Armisen for Honda.
- (August 2014) TV commercial, "Talented," with J.B. Smoove and Fred Armisen for "Audi invites you to watch the Emmys, Monday on NBC".
- (2007) Played drums on three tracks on Les Savy Fav's 2007 album Let's Stay Friends.