- Stage and television actor, screenwriter, stage director, and film producer and director.
- (1950) He acted in Alan Melville's play, "Castle in the Air", at the Adelphi Theatre in London, England with Coral Browne and Irene Manning in the cast. Roy Rich was the director.
- (1953) He acted in Vernon Sylvaine's play, "As Long as They're Happy", at the Garrick Theatre in London, England with Dorothy Dickson and David Hutcheson in the cast.
- (1945) He performed in Robert Nesbitt's revue, "Fine Feathers", at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with Ethel Revnell, Billy Nelson, Max Kirby, Douglas Wakefield, Don Kenito and Marqueez in the cast. Val Parnell was the director.
- (May 12, 1924 - July 1924) He acted in Douglas Furber, Harry Graham and Hugo Hirsch's musical, "Toni", at the Shaftesbury Theatre in London, England with June Tripp, Douglas Furber, Bobby Blythe, Veronica Brady, Elsie Randolph and Fred Groves in the cast.
- (1943) He acted in the musical, "It's Time to Dance", at the Winter Garden Theatre in London, England with Andrew Leigh, Fred Emney, Elsie Randolph and Mabel Twemlow in the cast.