- l Stage: Wrote "The Sound of Murder". NOTE: Filmed as The Last Shot You Hear (1969).
- (1963) Stage: Wrote "Breaking Point," performed at the Golders Green Hippodrome in Golders Green, London, England, with John Gregson, Robert Beatty, Paul Massie and Robert Ayres in the cast. John Barron was director.
- (1970) Stage: Wrote "Poor Horace," performed at the Lyric Theatre in London, England, with John Woodvine, John Barron, Richard Heffer, Colin Farrell, Ian Pigot and Roger Hammond in the cast.
- (2007) Stage: Wrote "The Sound of Murder," performed at the Devonshire Park Theatre in Eastbourne, East Sussex, England, with Andrew Ryan, Sylvia Carson, Evelyn McLean, Zach Vanderfelt, David Martin, David Rumelle, Jasmine Darke and Giles Stoakley in the cast. Lionel Chilcott and John Bromley were directors.
- (1969) Stage: Wrote "The Sound of Murder," performed at the Cape Playhouse in Dennis, MA, with Jeannie Carson, Hurd Hatfield, and Biff McGuire in the cast.