- (1994) He acted in John Millington Synge's play, "The Playboy of the Western World," at the Almeida Theatre in London, England with Aisling O'Sullivan, Des McAleer, Gina Moxley, directed by Lynne Parker.
- (2000) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "The Tempest," at the Almeida Theatre in London, England with Ian McDiarmid, Ifan Meredith, Malcolm Storry, Adrian Scarborough, Roger Swaine, and Anna Livia Ryan in the cast. Jonathan Kent was director.
- (2001) He acted in Anton Chekhov's play, "Platonov," at the Almeida Theatre at King's Cross in London, England with Adrian Scarborough, Helen McCrory, David Ross, Bernard Kay, Arthur Cox, Jeffry Wickham, Jodhi May, Bruce Purchase, and Sam Beazley in the cast. Jonathan Kent was director.
- (May 1989 - December 1989) He acted in the British National Theatre Repertoire Season at the Cottesloe Theatre, Lyttelton Theatre, and Olivier Theatre in London, England in Henrik Ibsen's plays, "Hedda Gabler," and "Whale;" David Lan and Joshua Sobol's play, "Ghetto;" William Shakespeare's play, "Hamlet;" Moliere's play, "The Misanthrope;" David Storey's play, "The March on Russia;" Sean O'Casey's play, "Juno and the Paycock;" David Hare's play, "The Secret Rapture;" Harley Granville Barker's play, "The Voysey Inheritance;" Felix Lupe De Ovega's play, "Fuente Ovejuna;" Teatro Del Sur's production of the play "Tango Varsoviano;" Frank Galati's stage adaptation of John Steinbeck's novel, "The Grapes of Wrath," in a Steppenwolf Theatre Company production from Chicago, Illinois; Dion Boucicault's play, "The Shaughraun;" David Mamet's play, "Speed-The-Plow;" the play, "The Long Wat Round;" Pedro Calderon De La Barca's play, "Schism in England;" Anton Chekhov's play, "Uncle Vanya," in a Moscow Art Theatre production from the Soviet Union; play, "Suicide for Love," in a Ninagawa Company production from Japan; Patricia Gordon's play, "The Magic Carpet;" Luigi Pirandello's play, "Man Beast and Virtue;" Georges Farquhar's play, "The Beaux Strategem;" Bertolt Brecht's play, "The Good Person of Sichuan;" Oliver Wilde's play, "Salome;" August Wilson's play, "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom;" and Martin Sherman's play, "Bent;" with Sheila Ballantine, David Bamber, Steven Berkoff, Brenda Blethyn, Richard Bonneville, Michael Bryant, Suzanne Burden, David Burke, Anna Calder-Marshall, Jason Carter, Michael Cashman, John Castle, Constance Chapman, Maria Charles, Ian Charleson, Graham Crowden, Jonathan Cullen, Daniel Day Lewis, Judi Dench, Susan Engel, Trevor Eve, Oliver Ford-Davies, Maria Friedman, Stella Gonet, Frank Grimes, Jane Gurnett, George Harris, Tony Haygarth, Janet Henfrey, Guy Henry, David Horovitch, Geoffrey Hutchings, Harold Innocent, Alex Jennings, Paul Jesson, Rachel Joyce, James Laurenson, Barbara Leigh-Hunt, Mark Lockyer, Ian McKellen, Alfred Molina, Jeremy Northam, Richard O'Callaghan, Bill Owen, Bill Paterson, Clarke Peters, Edward Petherbridge, Angela Pleasance, Pete Postlethwaite, Hugh Quarshie, Stephen Rashbrook, Crispin Redman, Terence Rigby, Linus Roache, Norman Rodway, Clive Rowe, Patsy Rowlands, Katharine Schlesinger, Fiona Shaw, Malcolm Sinclair, Maggie Steed, Juliet Stevenson, Jo Stone-Fewings, Tilda Swinton, Sian Thomsa, Susan Tracy, Bridget Turner, June Watson, Janet Whiteside, Toyah Wilcox, Emil Wolk, and John Woodvine in the cast.
- (1993) He acted in Scott McPherson's play, "Marvin's Room," at the Hampstead Theatre in London, England with Alison Steadman, Ian Gelder, and Phyllis Logan in the cast.
- (1994) He acted in John Millington Synge's play, "The Playboy of the Western World," at the Almeida Theatre in London, England with Aisling O'Sullivan, Des McAleer, and Gina Moxley in the cast. Lynne Parker was director.
- (2012) Music video "Ekki múkk" by Sigur Rós