- (1928 - 1938) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1928) Stage Play: Countess Maritza.
- (1928) Stage Play: Animal Crackers. Musical comedy. Book by George S. Kaufman and Morrie Ryskind. Music by Bert Kalmar and Harry Ruby. Lyrics by Bert Kalmar and Harry Ruby. Musical Director: Gus Salzer. Musical Direction by Gus Salzer. Musical Direction by Russell Markert. Scenic Design by Raymond Sovey. Drected by Oscar Eagle. 44th Street Theatre: 23 Oct 1928- 6 Apr 1929 (191 performances). Cast: Bernice Ackerman, Albert Amato, Ivena Baker, Jack Bauer, Allan Blair, Billie Blake, Hazel Boffinger, William Bradley, Cleo Brown, Muriel Buck, Mildred Burkhardt, Helene Cambridge, Gertrude Cole, Annette Davies, Kay Donegan, Margaret Dumont (as "Mrs. Rittenhouse"), John Elliott, Walton Ford, Helen Fowble, Janice Glenn, Alyse Green, Robert Greig (as "Hives"), Mildred Hatfield, Gerry Hoffman, Gypsy Hollis, Margaret Irving, Genevieve Kent, Dorothy Knowlton, Jewel LaKota, Preston Lewis, Arthur Lipson (as "M. Doucet"), Serrita Lorraine, Dorothy Marmon, Maxine Marshall, Chico Marx (as "Emanuel Ravelli"), Groucho Marx (as "Captain Spalding"), Harpo Marx (as "The Professor"), Zeppo Marx (as "Jamison"), Bert Mathews, Eleanor McCabe, Florine Meyers, Virginia Meyers, Lucille Milam, Marcelle Miller, Louise Mills, Marie Musselle, Irma Nicholas, Pat O'Keefe, Mary O'Rourke, Hermes Pan (as "Ensemble"), Harry Pederson, Bobbie Perkins, Patricia Pursley, Marty Rhiele, Aileen Shaw, Helene Sheldon, Erma Shy, Louis Sorin (as "Roscoe W. Chandler"), Virginia Stone, Audrey Volmer, Florence Wall, George Wallace, Milton Watson, Alpha Wellemkotter, Frances Wise, Thelma Witzig, Alice Wood, Jessica Worth. Produced by Sam Harris. Note: Filmed as Animal Crackers (1930).
- (1929) Stage Play: Berkeley Square. Drama. Written by John L. Balderston. The plot was suggested by "The Sense of the Past" by Henry James. Lyceum Theatre: 4 Nov 1929- May 1930 (closing date unknown/229 performances). Cast: Lucy Beaumont, June English, Ann Freshman, Margalo Gillmore (as "Helen Pettigrew"), Brian Gilmour, Robert Greig (as "H.R.H. The Duke of Cumberland"), Irene Howard, Leslie Howard (as "Peter Standish"), Alice John (as "The Lady Anne Pettigrew"), Tarver Penna, Louise Prussing, Charles Romano, Valerie Taylor, Henry Warwick, Fritz Williams. Produced by Gilbert Miller and Leslie Howard.
- (1930) Stage Play: Tonight or Never. Comedy.
- (1938) Stage Play: Great Lady. Majestic Theatre: 1 Dec 1938- 17 Dec 1938 (20 performances).