- (1975) Book: "Twenty-Five Minutes From Broadway".
- (1958) Unsold pilot: Starred in sitcom pilot for CBS about a freshman Congressman who moves his family to Washington, called "My Favorite Son", which co-starred his wife, Mary Healy. .
- (1970s) TV commercials (w/Mary Healy): Finnair Airlines.
- (1943) Stage: Appeared (as "O'Brien") in "Winged Victory" on Broadway. Musical drama. Written / directed by Moss Hart. Incidental music by / Music arranged by Sgt. David Rose. Assistant Musical Director: M/Sgt. Norman Leyden. Featuring songs by Carmen Dragon, Franz Gruber, Joseph Mohr and Robert Crawford. Assistant Lighting Design by S/Sgt. Ralph Alswang. Production Manager: 1st Lt. Irving P. Lazar and 1st. Lt. Benjamin Landis. Stage Manager: Pvt. Jerome Whyte. 1st Assistant Stage Manager: Sgt. Charles Atkin. Assistant Stage Mgr: Pvt. Herman Kantor, Cpl. Emery Battis, Pfc. Grant Gaither, Pvt. Alfred Moscowitz, Sgt. Irving Pincus, Pvt. Russell Hinchliffe, Pvt. Martin Mellon and Pvt. Alfred Ashley. 44th Street Theatre: 20 Nov 1943-20 May 1944 (212 performances). Cast: Sgt. John Ademy, Cpl. Jerry Adler, Pvt. John Andes, Cpl. Richard Annis, Florence Aquino, Cpl. Edward Ashley, Mrs. Edward Ashley, Faith Avery, Phyllis Avery, Mathilde Baring, Capt. Sidney Bassler, Cpl. Etienne Bauer, Mrs. Alan Baxter, Pvt. Alan Baxter, Pvt. Richard Beach, 2nd Lt. Don Beddoe (as "Col. Blakely"), Capt. Raye Bidwell, Pvt. Whit Bissell (as "Lt. Jules Hudson"), Joan Black, Pfc. Kenneth Black, Pvt. Ramon Blackburn [final Broadway role], Pvt. Royce Blackburn [final Broadway role], Pvt. Robert Blakeman, Pvt. Philip Bourneuf (as "Col. Gibney"), S/Sgt. Sascha Brastoff, Mrs. Robert I. Braun, Sgt. Horace Brynolfson, Pfc. Thomas Burdick, Pfc. James Burke, Pvt. Red Buttons (as "Whitey"), Mrs. William Cahan, Sgt. David Calvin, Cpl. Robert Cantell, Sgt. Frank Chamberlin, Shirley Chambers, Pfc. Dick Chandlee, Mrs. Thomas Charlesworth, Pfc. Thomas Charlesworth, Cpl. Ira Cirker, Pvt. Lee J. Cobb (as "Dr. Baker"), Pvt. Alfred Cocozza, Pvt. Eugene Conley, Mary Cooper, Cpl. Fred Cotton, Sgt. Howard Cranford, Cpl. Mark Daniels, Mrs. Mark Daniels, S/Sgt. Frank Davis, Pfc. John Deane, Olive Deering (as "Ruth"), Pfc. Thomas Dillon, Cpl. Milton Douglas, Mrs. Milton Douglas, Cpl. Russell W. Drewes, Mrs. Michael Duane, Pvt. Michael Duane, Sgt. David E. Durston, Katherine Eames, Helen Eastman, Pvt. George Edwards, 2nd Lt. Frank Egan, Pvt. John Elliott, Mrs. James Engler, Cpl. Tommy Farrell (as "Ensemble"), Mrs. Abe Feder, Elfin Finn, Mrs. Arthur Finne, Pvt. Arthur Finne, Pfc. Kenneth Forbes, Pvt. John Ford, Pvt. John Forsythe (as "Ensemble"), Sgt. D.J. Fradenburg, Elisabeth Fraser, Sgt. Carl Fredrickson, Genevieve Frizzell, Mrs. Gilbert Frye, Sgt. Gilbert Frye, Pvt. Dave Gaber, S/Sgt. Gordon Gaines, Cpl. Charles Gavek, Pvt. Hayes Gordon, Mrs. Thomas Grace, Sgt. Thomas Grace, Pvt. A.L. Green, Pfc. John Green, Sgt. George Griffin, Virginia Hammond, Pfc. Donald Hanmer, Pvt. Michael Harvey, Pfc. Pitt Herbert, Gilbert Herman, Pvt. Bert Hicks, 1st Lt. George Hoffmann, Mrs. Dick Hogan, Pvt. Dick Hogan, Cpl. Donald Hultgren, Pvt. Milton Hultgren, Sgt. Rune Hultman, T/5 Jay Hyde, Pfc. Alan Jason, Mrs. William Justice, Pvt. William Justice, Sgt. Frank Kane, Mrs. Herman Kantor, Mrs. Paul Kaye, Pvt. Paul Kaye, Pvt. John R. Kearney, Pvt. James Keogan, Pvt. Alfred Kunz, Mrs. Stuart Langley, Pvt. Stuart Langley, Cpl. James Larmore, Cpl. John Lawler, Mary Lenhardt, Pvt. Harry Lewis, Mrs. John Macmillan, Pvt. John Macmillan, Pvt. Louis J. Magyar, Pvt. Karl Malden (as "Adams"), Sgt. Zeke Manners, Pvt. William Marshall, Pfc. James Mattingly, Pfc. Robert J. Mauch (as "Ensemble"), Pfc. Billy Mauch (as "Ensemble"), Sgt. Kevin McCarthy (as "Ronny Meade"), Jean McCoy, Pfc. Ray McDonald, Mrs. Edward McMahon, Pfc. Ed McMahon, Mrs. Norman Mendelson, Pfc. Norman M. Mendelson, Cpl. Gary Merrill (as "Capt. McIntyre"), Mrs. Gary Merrill, Pvt. Ray Merrill, Sgt. Joseph Meyer, Sgt. Ray Middleton (as "Lt. Sperry"), Ellen Miller, Pvt. Brad Dexter [credited as Barry Mitchell], Pvt. Kent Morrison, Pvt. Robert Nash, Pvt. William Nash, 1st Lt. William Neil, Mrs. William Neil, Pvt. Barry Nelson (as "Bobby Grills"), Cpl. Eugene Nelson, Pfc. Edmond O'Brien (as "Irving Miller"), Pvt. Damian O'Flynn, Margaret Parmentier, Pvt. Cy Perkins, Pvt. George Petrie, Laura Pierpont (as "Mrs. Gardner"), Cpl. James Polack, Pvt. Jack Powell, Sgt. Jack Proctor, Pvt. James Rafferty, Sgt. Salvatore Randazzo, Sgt. Edward Reardon, Cpl. Earl Redding, Pvt. Walter Reed, Mrs. George Reeves, Sgt. George Reeves (as "Lt. Thompson"), Cpl. Don Richards, Pvt. Grant Richards, Mrs. Carroll Riddle, 1st Lt. Carroll C. Riddle, Pfc. Martin Ritt (as "Gleason"), Mrs. Archie Robbins, Pvt. Archie Robbins, Pfc. Robert Rose, Pvt. Emanuel Rosenberg, Pfc. Anthony Ross, Pfc. Arthur Ross, Pvt. Henry Rowland, Elsa Ryan, Pvt. Alfred Ryder, S/Sgt. Danny Scholl, Pfc. David Scott, Sgt. Wilbur Sheibels, Pfc. Douglas Sibole, Pvt. Henry Slate, Pvt. Jack Slate, Pvt. Dan Stanley, Pvt. Robert Stevens, Mrs. Julian Stockdale, Pvt. Julian Stockdale, Mrs. Claude Stroud, Pvt. Claude Stroud, Mrs. Elliot Sullivan, Pvt. Elliot Sullivan, Cpl. Frederick Sullivan, Cpl. David Sureck, Pvt. Don Taylor, Pfc. Forrest Thompson, Pfc. James Thompson, Pvt. John Tyers, Pfc. Kenneth Utt [Broadway debut], Pvt. Howard Vanderberg, Pvt. George Wainwright, Cpl. Finley Walker, Laura Walker, Sgt. Fred Weisberg, Sgt. Frank Whitmore, Pvt. Jack Willey, Mrs. Robert Willey, Sgt. Robert Willey, Pvt. Jack Williams, Cpl. Joseph Williams, Sgt. Victor Young, Sgt. Jerome Zimmerman. Produced by The U.S. Army Air Forces. NOTE: Actors in this production were on active duty in the armed forces at the time of production and credited under their various ranks.
- (1982) Book: "Hayseed".
- (1982) Book: "Peter's Poems".
- Print ads: Camel cigarettes.