- Stage: Sauce Piquante (Cambridge Theatre, London), 1950. One of his co-stars was a pre-stardom Audrey Hepburn.
- Autobiography: Crying with Laughter (1993)
- (1956) Co-Compere of Radio's The Show Band Show with Denis Goodwin, a rôle which they took over from Alfred Marks. He and Denis also co-wrote the show during that period
- (July 14, 1976) Appearance on ITV's Summer Night Out show
- (June 2007) Posthumous TV advert (by means of old footage, CGI and a lookalike actor) for research into prostate cancer which was the cause of his death.
- In January 1969 he released a single called "I Remember Natalie"
- (1959) He acted in Cole Porter's musical, "Aladdin," at the Coliseum in London, England with Doretta Dorrow and Ronald Shiner in the cast. Robert Helpmann was director.
- (November 7, 1963) He acted in Richard Roders and Lorenz Hart's musical, "The Boy from Syracuse," at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England with Ronnie Corbett and Denis Quilley in the cast.