- Appeared on the television program, "The New Yorkers", on July 16, 1968. Also appearing were Hal Holbrook, Jill Haworth, James Ian and Basia Hammerstein.
- (1967 - 1971) Active on Broadway in the following productions:
- (1967) Stage Play: Little Murders. Written by Jules Feiffer. Directed by George Sherman [credited as George L. Sherman] (earliest Broadway credit). Broadhurst Theatre: 25 Apr 1967- 29 Apr 1967 (7 performances + 16 previews). Cast: Heywood Hale Broun (as "Carol Newquist") [final Broadway role], Barbara Cook (as "Patsy Newquist"), Elliott Gould (as "Alfred Chamberlain"), Phil Leeds (as "Lieut. Miles Practice"), Richard Schaal (as "Reverend Henry Dupas") [earliest Broadway role], David Steinberg (as "Kenny Newquist"), Ruth White. Produced by Alexander H. Cohen. Associate Producer: Sidney Lanier. Note: Filmed as Little Murders (1971).
- (1967) Stage Play: Something Different. Comedy/farce.
- (1970) Stage Play: Paul Sills' Story Theatre.
- (1971) Stage Play: Ovid's Metamorphoses.
- (1969) Appeared on NBC's "Experiment in Television": The Cube, a teleplay by Jim Henson and Jerry Juhl, as the nameless "Man in the Cube"