- (November 2007) : Plays Helen in "Women of Troy" play by Euripides, version by Don Taylor (National Theatre, London, England, UK).
- (2006) She acted in the Peter Hall Company production of the following plays: William Shakespeare's play, "Measure for Measure", Alan Bennett's play, "Habeas Corpus", at the Theatre Royal in Bath, England. Peter Halll was the director of both.
- (2014) Plays Elizabeth Proctor in James Brining's production of Arthur Miller's "The Crucible" at the West Yorkshire Playhouse in Leeds, England.
- (2012) Acted in the following Royal Shakespeare Company productions: Constance in Maria Aberg's production of Shakespeare's "King John", Jane Shore in Roxana Silbert's production of Shakespeare's "Richard III", and Tecpa/Macuetzin in Roxana Silbert's production of "A Soldier in Every Son", at the Swan Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- (2015) Plays Therese Ferrara in the world premier of Arthur Miller's "The Hook", adapted by Ron Hutchinson, at Northampton Theatre Royal, England, directed by James Dacre.
- (May 23, 2018 - May 19, 2019) Stage play: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - playing Ginny Potter in the West End at the Palace Theatre, London, UK