- Arkhills: A group of large office buildings, sight of the Subaru/Seishirou fight at the beginning of the film.
- Diet Building: The center of the Japanese government (similar to the White House), Hinoto and the Dragons of Heaven are centered here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building: The central office of city government, and home of Konoe and the Dragons of Earth.
- Tokyo Station: The ornate rail station, where Karen and Seiichirou face off against Shougo and Nataku.
- Sunshine 60: One of the tallest buildings in Tokyo, this office building incorporates a zoo and is the sight of Seiichirou's second battle with Nataku.
- Central Shinjuku: A popular neighborhood for young people, Shinjuku is the heart of Tokyo glitz and is the battleground of Kamui, Yuzuriha, and Kusanagi.
- Ebisu Garden Place: Also in Shinjuku, this is an upscale residence/shopping district known for its spacious and beautiful plaza, and for its showdown between Sorata, Arashi, and Fuuma.
- Tokyo Tower: Built for radio and television transmission, the Tower is considered Tokyo's quintessential landmark that offers a great view of the city and is the location of the film's climactic finale.