The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1998 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Sex & Nudity
Violence & Gore
- A few hints of blood.
- Some action shooting and few people are hit.
- Lots of yelling and threatening.
- A boy goes to urinate (nothing explicit is revealed though)
- A person electrocutes their self.
- Being that this is a TV movie, there's nothing strong.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film still has good taste of the intensity of the 1974 version, but it's watered down a little bit. e.g. the electrocution at the end is a bit further out and doesn't last that long.