End of the Spear (2005)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for intense sequences of violence|
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene when the Saint family first arrives in which some girls wonder whether their son is a boy or girl. So one of the girls walks up to him and looks into his pants (nothing is shown), they then say "It's a boy."
- The native people speak of women as objects sometimes.
- You see a lot of bare butts, it is part of their clothing and not sexual in any way.
Violence & Gore
- The spearing scenes are very intense and fairly graphic.
- A small baby is sliced by a machete. This is offscreen, but a squishy, crunching noise is heard. Very disturbing.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Multiple deaths occur both on and off screen that can be intense.