The stars of Extreme Championship Wrestling reunite to celebrate the promotion's history and legacy. Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman brawl with the Dudley Boys. Yoshihiro Tajiri faces Little Guido Maritato and Super Crazy in an international Three-Way-Dance. Rey Mysterio Jr. flies with Psicosis in an Extreme Lucha match, and more. Plus, ECW prepares for battle with an army of WWE Raw and SmackDown Superstars, led by Eric Bischoff and John Bradshaw Layfield.
Did You Know?
Only WWE PPV appearance for Axl Rotten. See more
[During the Rey Misterio Jr. vs. Psicosis match
The ECW fans have their definite likes and dislikes, which is why, you might have noticed, I didn't bring Mr. Socko with me tonight.
Several changes have been made to the show on the DVD.
- - The Danny Doring and Roadkill promo, which was shown briefly and out of context live on the PPV, has been removed from the show.
- - Ads for the Rise and Fall of ECW and WWE 24/7 replace the Vengeance and Rob Zombie movie ads.
- - There is some slight editing during the main event as well, showing a different camera angle for the double DDT by Tommy Dreamer and Beulah McGuillicuty to mask Beulah not hitting the DDT right.
- - The DVD is listed as TV-14, which means all the expletives are edited out. The DVD is listed as TV-14, which means all the expletives are edited out. Interestingly though, Sandman saying "E-C-F**king-W" at the end of the DVD during the post-brawl celebration is heard loud and clear even though it was bleeped on the live PPV broadcast.
- - The Dudley Boyz theme music was changed.
- - Sandman's ring music was changed from his Metallica performed theme to some generic WWE music. Worse still, the crowd noise is muted, so one of the most electric scenes of the entire event (the crowd singing along to "Enter Sandman") is lost on the DVD version.
Performed by Drowning Pool See more